Hi Remo,

I have big size of mailboxes and more than 100 email accounts. Already 1 TB
space is full that's what upgrade the server with 4TB with 32 GB RAM
I have installed COS7 64 bit with the details below.

/boot 2GB with standard partition
/Swap 64GB with LVM
/boot Efi 4GB with LVM
/ max size with LVM

and df -h showing below like this.

df -h
Filesystem               Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
devtmpfs                  16G     0   16G   0% /dev
tmpfs                     16G     0   16G   0% /dev/shm
tmpfs                     16G  9.1M   16G   1% /run
tmpfs                     16G     0   16G   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
/dev/mapper/centos-root  3.6T  3.5G  3.6T   1% /
/dev/sdb2                1.9G  185M  1.7G  10% /boot
/dev/sdb1                3.8G   12M  3.8G   1% /boot/efi
tmpfs                    3.2G     0  3.2G   0% /run/user/0

is it correct the partition.
Please help me if i did anything wrong or how to make manual partition.

In my older version COS 6 just had standard partition with
/boot 4 GB
/Swap 4 GB
/ max size.

but this COS 7 little confuse for me.