You can specify high performance mode in dovecot

https://wiki.dovecot.org/LoginProcess

On 12/11/2019 1:12 PM, Tomasz Lachowicz wrote:
doveconf -p |grep mail_max

maybe dovecot dont include config files from conf.d directory

Thomas

W dniu 29.11.2019 o 22:50, Jeff Koch pisze:

Hi:

Our users are complaining about this error message:

Maximum number of connections from user+IP exceeded (mail_max_userip_connections=10)

We have adjusted the configuration entries at /etc/dovecot/conf.d/20-imap.conf and 20-pop3.conf to:

mail_max_userip_connections = 30
mail_max_userip_connections = 30

and restarted qmail and dovecot and yet the users are still getting this message saying they have exceeded the limit of 10.

How can I fix this?

Jeff