I'll get the new version out in the next couple of days.

Ultimately with CentOS 8, and maybe 7 at a later date, I'm moving to the standard repos (EPEL or CentOS) for clamav and spamassassin.

I'm considering the same with Dovecot (moving away from the many domain option for vpopmail) and its necessity of being compiled with vpopmail-devel.

These things will make QMT less time consuming to maintain.

As far as Dovecot I'll float this with the QMT community before doing anything.

Eric

On 2/19/2020 8:04 AM, あいざわひろし wrote:
hello qmailtoaster-list

yesterday I found freshclam saying
|WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
|WARNING: Local version: 0.101.4 Recommended version: 0.102.2

but at
ftp://ftp.qmailtoaster.org/pub/repo/qmt/CentOS/7/testing/x86_64/
clamav-0.101.4-10.qt.el7.x86_64.rpm
looks latest.

How can I update clamav ?

--