I had similar problems, that user it spamming domains with specific list of users. I went and configured fail2-ban to ban all the failed attempts to smtp,imap,pop and submission. Much more universal and works for newcomers as well. All problems went away real fast and my maillog stopped being so huge (now fail2-ban.log is growing thou :D).

Janno