Seems this would not be something typically out of box (and I'd advise your management that this won't necessarily give them an accurate read of people's 'work time' anyway).

That said, the information you want is in /var/log/dovecot.log. imap logins are noted there and you could whip up a script to parse out the data you are seeking.