Gary,

The stock scores for spamassassin are in /usr/share/spamassassin/*.cf.

# grep DKIM /usr/share/spamassassin/*.cf

For your local configuration you can override the scores in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf on COS8 or /etc/spamassassin/local.cf on COS7. I know THAT one can manipulate scores to fit their needs with spamassassin, however, I have NEVER done it. This is me sloughing it off. ;-) The reason I like spamassassin DKIM verification is because it doesn't just reject bad DKIM which as you mentioned can have bad effects but scores it with other things for rejection.

If you find some configuration that suits you and your system I'd we willing to post in on the QMT web as a stock 'QMT' setting.

Eric