Hi Eric,
  Sure did. Thanks for the tip.
Found another item like it a bit later yesterday.

best wishes
  Tony White

http://acrosstechnology.com.au
4a Birmingham Road
Mount Evelyn
Victoria
Australia 3796

Telephone No's
VIC : 0481 362 743

Please note: YCS records all calls to better serve you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This communication including any file attachments is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering
this communication to the intended recipient, please immediately notify
the sender by email and delete the original transmission and its
contents. Any unauthorised use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this communication including file attachments is prohibited.
It is your responsibility to scan this communication including any file
attachments for viruses and other defects. To the extent permitted by
law, Yea Computing Services and its associates will not be liable for
any loss or damage arising in any way from this communication including
any file attachments.
You may not disclose this information to a third party without written
permission from the Author.