so I updated the other production servers I have and all of them had the same 
freshclam issues. changed the log options and restarted 

systemctl restart clamav-freshclam.service
that worked just fine. Only one server had an issue with the simscan. 

Just my 2 cents

> On Jun 23, 2020, at 10:18 PM, Remo Mattei <r...@mattei.org 
> <mailto:r...@mattei.org>> wrote:
> 
> ignore the mariadb error that’s on the toaststat script I fixed that nothing 
> to do with the upgrade :) my bet.. send it to fast! 
> 
>> On Jun 23, 2020, at 10:12 PM, Remo Mattei <r...@mattei.org 
>> <mailto:r...@mattei.org>> wrote:
>> 
>> You probably want to check the permissions on your simscan as well. 
>> 
>> chmod 4711 /var/qmail/bin/simscan
>> 
>> That fixed it.
>> 
>>> On Jun 23, 2020, at 10:10 PM, Remo Mattei <r...@mattei.org 
>>> <mailto:r...@mattei.org>> wrote:
>>> 
>>> you need to change the permissions on this file
>>> 
>>> chown -R clamupdate:clamupdate  /var/log/freshclam.log
>>> 
>>> freshclam
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> ClamAV update process started at Tue Jun 23 
>>> 22:06:29 2020
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *Current working dir is /var/lib/clamav/
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *Querying current.cvd.clamav.net 
>>> <http://current.cvd.clamav.net/>
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *TTL: 1497
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *fc_dns_query_update_info: Software version 
>>> from DNS: 0.102.3
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *Current working dir is /var/lib/clamav/
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *check_for_new_database_version: Local copy of 
>>> daily found: daily.cld.
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *query_remote_database_version: daily.cvd 
>>> version from DNS: 25852
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> daily.cld database is up to date (version: 
>>> 25852, sigs: 2757399, f-level: 63, builder: raynman)
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *fc_update_database: daily.cld already 
>>> up-to-date.
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *Current working dir is /var/lib/clamav/
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *check_for_new_database_version: Local copy of 
>>> main found: main.cld.
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *query_remote_database_version: main.cvd 
>>> version from DNS: 59
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> main.cld database is up to date (version: 59, 
>>> sigs: 4564902, f-level: 60, builder: sigmgr)
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *fc_update_database: main.cld already 
>>> up-to-date.
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *Current working dir is /var/lib/clamav/
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *check_for_new_database_version: Local copy of 
>>> bytecode found: bytecode.cld.
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *query_remote_database_version: bytecode.cvd 
>>> version from DNS: 331
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> bytecode.cld database is up to date (version: 
>>> 331, sigs: 94, f-level: 63, builder: anvilleg)
>>> Tue Jun 23 22:06:29 2020 -> *fc_update_database: bytecode.cld already 
>>> up-to-date.
>>> r...@qmail.rm.ht <mailto:r...@qmail.rm.ht>: [/etc/clamd.d]
>>> 
>>> 
>>>> On Jun 23, 2020, at 2:33 PM, Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com 
>>>> <mailto:ebr...@whitehorsetc.com>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> chown -R clamupdate:clamupdate
>>> 
>> 
> 

Reply via email to