If you were assigned an IP address that was already on the list (range), then not much. They may be blocking entire ranges.

Check similar IP addresses in their database to confirm. Ultimately, it is the decision of the receiving side to use mipspace that is responsible for your mail being blocked. Short of finding a clean IP address/range, not much you can do.

Ed