I have a Sieve setup guide on the website

https://www.qmailtoaster.org/dovecot-lda-sieve.html

On 9/1/2020 2:25 AM, Angus McIntyre wrote:
<sigh> I was afraid someone would say that. ;-)

Any pointers? For procmail and maildrop it's fairly straightforward -- just set up your .qmail files to pipe incoming mail through them. It looks as if Sieve support is via dovecot, which makes things a little more complex. Does anyone who has implemented Sieve have any pointers or recommendations to share?

Thanks,

Angus