I would think that this is a recipient server issue.

Is the CC'd address going to the same server?

On 9/4/2020 7:31 PM, David Bray wrote:
Hi
With this message, I'm right to think that:

  * this is nothing to do with the sending side,
  * It has to be the serving side that is issuing this message,
  * there is no possible way that adding a CC address (or any other
    address, even an additional to address) could affect sending to
    the primary recipient

Cheers

David Bray
e. da...@brayworth.com