It has been resolved with what the qmail-default had inside:

| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

at the end instead of

./username/Maildir/

Now it is working ok

Have a nice day!

El 21/10/2020 a las 04:35 p. m., Miguel Angel Amable Ventura escribió:
Hello Everyone,

I have email duplicates, i used to manage that in centos 5 with installing Email::Fingerprint and then adding in .qmail-username

The following:

|eliminate-dups ./username/duplicadoshash
./username/Maildir/

But that was when dovecot was not installed

Today, having dovecot installed in centos 7, if I do that, the email arrives to its destiny but it's unreadable

Has anyone found a solution to the email duplicates?

Have a nice day!

Miguel Ventura