Is spamd and clamd started?

Is that message from /var/log/maillog?

On 11/9/2020 8:57 AM, ChandranManikandan wrote:
Hi Eric,

Thanks,
qmail-1.03-3.3.1.qt.el7.x86_64
qmailmrtg-4.2-3.qt.el7.x86_64
qmailadmin-1.2.16-3.2.qt.el7.x86_64

It's working now after a change in squirrelmail config file.

But one other issue comes
Emails are delivered to internal and external domains
but email is not received from an external server.

I checked in the below error message showing.

encryption: TLS reason: 451 mail server temporarily rejected_message_(#4.3.0)

I have installed letsencrypt ssl and done dovecot conf and httpd virtual host 80 port
Please let me know what could cause it or misconfiguration.

webmail also showing only http not https after installing letsencrypt.
Do I need to install the ssl package?