This may help with Courier IMAP

https://serverfault.com/questions/845162/disabling-sslv2-in-courier-imap

On 11/12/2020 10:50 AM, Janno Sannik wrote:

Yes. I probably compiled it to centos 6 myself (i have been using qmail from start of it's days when compiling it was usual, around 17 years). This specific box dates back to that time and is also the reason for this mixed setup.

[root@mail]# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 6.10 (Final)

I was not sure if it will work with latest one. We had a few modifications to the qmail, but I can't be 100% sure of all the things. Like autoresponder in mysql (so we can have easy change of autoresponders from our own web management panel). Also I was probably afraid to mess up mailboxes if switching to dovecot. Since packages simply compiled it was fast and safe transition

So i'm guessing it's out of scope for you because I have this mixed setup what anyone should not even have in a first place.

I'm thinking of making centos 8 box with all latest qmail packages and mounting it with nfs in parallel to test things out and use it only as a client server (imap,pop). Later on would move on to fully replace old machine so that incoming mail would also be handled. Would it work (accessing vpopmail fs in parallel that is)?

It's getting night time here and would be good time to make maintenance so help is appreciated.

Janno