One of our QT7 mailserver accounts got an email addressed to a non-existent account that was picked up by his catch-all with the subject

'Mail quota warning - You are close to your quota'

He's using about 0% of his quota which I confirmed by manually checking the space used by his account. The header on this email says almost nothing except the email came from Mailer-Daemon and it's addressed to 'Valued Customer:;'

I've seen over-quota messages but never a warning message.  Is there anything in QT7 that could be generating such a message.

Thanks,

Jeff Koch