From: <st...@keptprivate.com>
Date: Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 5:52 PM
To: "qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com" <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Trouble with spamdyke blacklist_senders

Thanks for the help.

Shouldn't there be something about this in the spamdyke doc's?

Steve

Sent with a Spark

On Oct 17, 2021, 11:40 AM -0700, Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com>, wrote:

https://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.4.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html

On 10/17/2021 12:02 PM, st...@keptprivate.com wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to blacklist multiple senders with a file formatted like:

@xyz.com,@abc.net,@qrs.org

but his doesn't seem to be working. I can't find any examples online or
documentation covering the file format with multiple entries.

Steve