when you run the command

update-crypto-policies --set 'POLICY'

it actually modifies the file

/etc/crypto-policies/back-ends/opensslcnf.config

If you set to DEFAULT you may be able to modify the file with the correct cipher

Eric

On 2/23/2022 9:49 AM, xaf wrote:
Peter Peltonen a écrit le 23/02/2022 à 16:53 :
So I think I will now leave it to LEGACY, accept that I cannot deliver
mail to the hornet serers and keep monitoring now more closely for TLS
errors in the logs: if more turn up then I might consider again
switching to DEFAULT and then adding those servers to notlshosts/
although that looks like a nonendint task.
provides
cat /etc/redhat-release
cat /usr/share/crypto-policies/LEGACY/opensslcnf.txt

xaf