Hello List

so what's the status on that razor in spamdoptions ?

it is a good idea to use razor but it has to be registered created and discovered to be enabled

Regards

-Philip

On 7/8/22 09:36, Philip Nix Guru wrote:

Hello

AlmaLinux

check your /etc/sysconfig/spamassassin

SPAMDOPTIONS="-c -m5 -H --razor-home-dir='/var/lib/razor/' --razor-log-file='sys-syslog'"

Regards

-Philip