Hi

I just wanted to install QT on a newly setup AlmaLinux 9 server. When
executing 'qt_install' I get an error when the script is executing:

# Install Qmail
yum -y install daemontools spamassassin ucspi-tcp libsrs2 libsrs2-devel
vpopmail \
               spamdyke simscan qmail autorespond control-panel
'ezmlm*' qmailadmin \
               qmailmrtg maildrop isoqlog vqadmin squirrelmail ripmime
dovecot \
               dovecot-mysql clamd

---
Error:
 Problem: conflicting requests
  - nothing provides ezmlm-idx needed by
qmailadmin-1.2.16-5.2.qt.el9.x86_64
(try to add '--skip-broken' to skip uninstallable packages or '--nobest'
to use not only best candidate packages)
---

I assume that

a) either the rpm 'ezmlm-idx' is missing, only the two packages below
are found in the repositories:

---
ezmlm-0.53.324-3.qt.el9.x86_64
ezmlm-cgi-0.53.324-3.qt.el9.x86_64
---

b) qmailadmin should be made aware that the ezmlm package provides all
it needs.

Regards

Michael