Hi Remo.

Well I did install a new instance running Rocky9 and using Eric's install script just to test - all went well until I wanted to change database from mysql to what I use now on my current Rocky8 instance - mariadb - that is not straight ahead using latest mariadb and may require some changes in the qmail line of software.

But qmail running on the Rocky9 release was up though I did not migrate domains from my Rocky8 because of the database issue.

Next is if You've converted to 'Many Domains' on Your Centos7 instance - that is required I believe.

I'll have a go, if time permits, over the weekend using standard scripts with mysql and migrate my domains.

Cheers,
Finn