Hi,

I've given up running qmail for my five domains and created an instance in the cloud somewhere.

I would like to keep the qmail running for a while so my users can move their mails to the new server. So currently they have two accounts: one on the old server and one on the new.

The server that runs qmail produces a lot of nightly mails, which is handled by qmail it self. I would like these mails to be sent to an account on the new cloud service.

Is there a way to force qmail to send all mails through the new cloud service?

I thank you for your kind responses.