The tcp.smtp on our QMT mailservers looks like this:

:allow,SIMSCAN_DEBUG="5",BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="25",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="10",NOP0FCHECK="1",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan",DKQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue.orig",DKVERIFY="DEGIJKfh",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private"

for outgoing mail we have a revised version of qmail-remote written in perl which signs outgoing mail.

Jeff