Hi folks,
  All good. It seems my upstream stuffed up their routing tables somehow.

regards
Anthony White
On 2/11/23 10:42, Tony White wrote:

Update

I have run dnf and yum on other Rocky 8 systems here and they work.
It is only the QMT Rocky 8 install that is failing.

I will look into the differences between repo definitions now.

regards
Anthony White
Across Technology
4a Birmingham Rd,