You can probably setup QMail toaster under docker, it would negate any arguments

Cheers

David Bray
e. da...@brayworth.com

February 19, 2024 8:26 AM, "Jeff Koch" <jeffk...@intersessions.com
(mailto:jeffk...@intersessions.com?to=%22Jeff%20Koch%22%20<jeffk...@intersessions.com>)>
 wrote:
Hi - this is really OT but I trust the judgement of this group.

All of our servers are running CentOS 7 and we're little leery of the CentOS
stream and with RedHat having taken over CentOS. However, we've been in the RH
Linux eco-system for 25 years and SUSE, Debian and Ubuntu would be a tough
adjustment. I hear a lot about Rocky Linux. Are you CentOS guys comfortable
with Rocky Linux?

Jeff