Hi,

I would like to change the colour of the vertical grid lines in a
qx.ui.treevirtual.TreeVirtual as it is not prominent enough. I started
looking for a color property in the themes, but I could not find one. I
did find one for the header (table-header-border), but not the cells
(table-cell-border perhaps?).

I have changed qx.ui.table.cellrenderer.Abstract::construct() from

         "  border-right:1px solid #eeeeee;" +

         "  border-left:1px solid #cccccc;" +
         "  border-right:1px solid #cccccc;" +

Is it a themeable property or should I create a change request?

Regards,

Henry