Try using the Firebug extension in firefox ( but not in FF 3.5 ).
It will show in a console, the exact url that is being called, the exact
headers, and the exact reply if any.
You can then copy the url, and just see for yourself if it is actually
working.

However, for me, most timeouts mean that my code that responds to a
completed event, has some error.
For some sort of strange reasons errors in response to XMLHTPPREQUESTS don't
show up in the console or anything, they just turn give a timeout.
PS: Does any know if this is a known bug? Or is it just a firefox quirk?

So, if you are getting a timeout in the console according to Qooxdoo, but
Firebug tells you the request completed succesfully, it will be an error in
your event-handling code.
Try adding a " this.debug(' i've received some answer! hooray!) " at the
head of the code you execute in response to a succesfull request.

Mvg,
Ralf ( @ gong.nl // 06-49147635 )

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Narasimha Patkar <narasimha.pat...@gmail.com