Hi Peter,

Today Peter Schneider wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> are there any plans on migrating the _bugzilla_accounts_ as well?
> Or do I have to create (yet another) account?

since everything is going to github, you can just use your github
account.  note though the migrated issues will all be owned by a
custom issue migrator user I am going to create ...

so the idea really is to have the old issues just for lookup and
then create new ones if they are still valid

cheers
tobi

www.oetiker.ch t...@oetiker.ch +41 62 775 9902