Question #404468 on qpdfview changed:

ralphl is still having a problem:
Thank you very much for your response.  Yes, I was running in Page Mode, and
switching to Continuous Mode fixed the horizontal scrolling problem.  And I did
find the Trim Margins setting under Main menu>Edit>Settings>Graphics.  Thank
you for pointing this out.
However, I was unable to install version 0.4.15 from Reference 1.  I installed
the ppa with

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:b-eltzner/qpdfview
sudo apt-get update

I got these errors:
Reading package lists... Done
W: The repository 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/b-eltzner/qpdfview/ubuntu xenial
Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore
potentially dangerous to use.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.
E: Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/b-eltzner/qpdfview/ubuntu/dists/xenial/main/binary-i386/Packages
  404  Not Found
E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.

When I brought up Synaptic to complete the installation, all I found was
version 0.4.14.  Could you instruct me on how to fix this??

--
You received this question notification because your team qpdfview is an
answer contact for qpdfview.