New question #655821 on qpdfview:

I checked the settings "Restore tabs", "Restore bookmarks" and "Restore
per-file settings" and the tabs are restored and also the page that was opened
when closing the application.
Two improvements that would be helpful in my opinion (if I didn't miss a
setting):
 - When multiple tabs were opened, not the last opened tab will be selected.
It's always the same tab that is opened after restarting the application. It
would be great it also would be taken into account which tab was opened before
closing.

- Currently only the page is remembered, not the exact position. I use
dictionaries for example and in SumatraPDF the exact position is remebered when
re-opening the application.

(tested with newest version 0.4.17.99)

--
You received this question notification because your team qpdfview is an
answer contact for qpdfview.