On Monday November 13 2006 10:46 am, Alan Conway wrote:
> Is it possible to get triggers to actually fix the properties rather
> than just abort the commit and tell you to fix them?

I don't think so.   I don't think you can modify the transaction.

In anycase, I'd still prefer the "abort and have you fix it" approach for
now.   Getting people to fix their SVN clients to me is important.   When
they commit to other projects (internal to their company, other apache
projects, codehaus projects, etc....), they cannot rely on a script to
fix/work around their setup problems.   We need to tell them to get it
fixed and force them to do so.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp