On Monday November 13 2006 1:33 pm, Robert Greig wrote:
> On 13/11/06, Steve Vinoski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi Martin, that's odd, since mina 1.0.0 exists under the central
> > repository at http://repo1.maven.org/maven2:
> >
> > <http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/mina/>
> >
> > Maybe you just hit a network glitch or something like that?
>
> I am seeing exactly the same problem - have tried a few times. Is
> there any special configuration required?
>
> RG

You aren't using some out of date mirror in your settings.xml, are you?
I'd try disabling any mirrors in your settings.xml and see if that helps.

You might want to "rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/mina" and retry.
It could have gotten a corrupt pom or something which is confusing it.

I just tried "rm -rf ~/.m2" to completely wipe out all my local stuff and
re-ran and it seems to go OK and all tests passed.     I really don't
like the amount of crap going to stdout during the tests. (I'm a believer
that passing tests should do so SILENTLY.   Only failing tests should
output stuff)   However, that issue doesn't affect it actually building
and running.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer