On Monday November 13 2006 7:26 pm, Steven Shaw wrote:
> Why not move to testng?
>
> Apparently it has a maven2 plugin. TestNG looks better than Junit4 to
> me.

testng works quite well in maven.   I played around with it a while ago
and it does work.

The biggest problem with testng from my perspective is that the eclipse
integration sucks compared to junit3.  There is a testng plugin for
eclipse, but it's not nearly as integrated as junit is which makes
running and debugging tests from within eclipse a lot harder and a lot
less elegant.

I don't know about Idea/Intellij integration.   I never looked at that.

For the most part, JUnit 3 is the best bet at this point.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer