On Monday 22 January 2007 15:39, Robert Greig wrote:
> On 22/01/07, Kevin Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Are you building with the 1.6 jdk? I ran into similar issues when
> > > trying that, but reverting back to 1.5 seemed to do the trick.
>
> We have also been unable to build with 1.6 which is *extremely*
> frustrating since we want to run with 1.6 for our performance testing.
>
> Surely it is possible to build with 1.6? Does anyone know to set that up?
>
> RG

It looks like a bug in maven someplace.   It's also not fixed with the maven
2.0.5 release candidate.

That said, it's seems to be a bug in the artifact resolution and downloading.
Once the artifact is downloaded to your ~/.m2/repository, it seems to work
fine.   Thus, if you build once with JDK 1.5 to get all the plugins resolved,
you should then be able to work with JDK 1.6 for future builds/tests.   You
may need to run in offline mode (-o switch).

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer