On Thursday 08 March 2007 05:26, Rupert Smith wrote:
> Daniel, is it possible to resolve a snapshot onto a particular
> time-stamped snapshot version? Or does resolution have to be done onto
> concrete versions?

You can, but you still don't want to release that way as the builds
wouldn't be reproduceable.   The snapshot repositories are subject to
being cleaned out at any time.   Once 2.2 is actually released, the
snapshots may be completely cleaned out.

Start bugging dev@maven.apache.org to get a release out.   I don't have
time to look into the other Jira items for it right now.   I can do the
release if the other devs are OK with it.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer