On Thursday 08 March 2007 09:13, Marnie McCormack wrote:
> This is interesting - I wasn't aware that Apache had hardware for
> supporting project specific continuous build environments (and I guess
> people to support it ) ?

There is a continuum vm setup that several java projects are using:

http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/servlet/continuum

Unfortunately, it's not exactly a fast machine.  Also, your java builds are
not continuum compatible.

TLP's can also ask for a zone to be created on zones.   However, I'm not
sure if a podling can or not.   The "rules" say your PMC chair is the
administrator for the zone, but the podlings official PMC chair is the
incubator PMC chair.   Thus, I'm not sure if podlings are allowed or not.
If you're interested, you could ask and see what they say.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer