Carl,

CXF doesn't yet.   But I've had a JIRA assigned to me for AGES:

I haven't been able to work on it due to lack of non-snapshot artifacts
for qpid in the repositories.   I'm hoping your M2 release will allow
the artifacts to be put there so they would be usable.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer