I think the idea is if both panes have the same file open, when you scroll down
the first pane, the second pane automatically scrolls down to show the contents
that comes right after what you see in the first pane.

On 16 Sep 2016, at 12:57, Julius Bullinger
<julius.bullin...@asctec.de<mailto:julius.bullin...@asctec.de>> wrote:

You mean a dual-pane editor? This is also already possible via Window > Split
Side by Side.

@WH Chen: Maybe you should clarify what exactly you mean.

Best regards,
Julius

Von: Qt-creator
[mailto:qt-creator-bounces+julius.bullinger=asctec...@qt-project.org] Im
Auftrag von Jesus Fernandez
Gesendet: Friday, 16 September, 2016 12:49
An: qt-creator@qt-project.org<mailto:qt-creator@qt-project.org>
Betreff: Re: [Qt-creator] I have a suggestion

Hi,

I think he is not talking about the theme. I think he wants a view where the
text continue in columns when the QtCreator window has enough width available
for the editor.

Best regards,
Jesus.

On 09/16/2016 11:08 AM, Alessandro Portale wrote:
Hi,

> [...]

Qt Creator 4.1 comes with the "Solarized Dark" text editor scheme, wich looks
very similar to the theme on your screen shot.

Br,
Alessandro