> On Oct 17, 2016, at 6:34 AM, Igor Mironchik <igor.mironc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I freshly installed Kubuntu 16.10 and Qt with online installer. But when I
> launched QtCreator I didn't see anything instead of window border and title.
> When I clicked where File menu should be I saw menu. Look.
> <Screenshot_20161017_072630.png>
> When I chose project I saw configure page, but menu still doesn't painted.
> Look
> <Screenshot_20161017_072724.png>
> What can be the problem and how to solve it? Thank you. And I have to say
> that on Kubuntu 16.04 everything was fine.

Most probably something to do with OpenGL and Qt Quick. Try running with
“qtcreator -noload Welcome”, which should then not show this behavior.
Since there were a few fixes in Qt 5.6.2 and 5.7.1, you might want to try the
Qt Creator 4.1.1 snapshots which are based on 5.7.1:

Br, Eike

Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13
D-12489 Berlin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB
144331 B