On 11/29/2016 08:21 PM, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> I'll start compiling a list for you, so that I can give you something
> more useful than my last message. For starters, here's one bug found
> within seconds:
>
> 1. Open a file in the project. All seems fine.
> 2. Ctrl click on a function that points to somewhere in the Linux
> kernel headers.

What you see until here is only syntax highlighting. The file was not yet fully parsed.

> 3. Close that file. Now there are all sorts of non-nonsensical clang
> errors in the original file.

File was parsed in the meanwhile, semantic highlighting kicked in. Looks like your macro definitions and/or include paths are probably not yet correct.

Regarding the slow parsing, some debugging output could reveal why it's so slow:

https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Creator_Clang_Code_Model#Debugging

Please provide the output as a report at https://bugreports.qt.io/ .

Nikolai