Thanks Nikolai.

This is a C++/qmake project.

I just tried it this morning - it looks like it indexed when I opened it
and it is working. Yesterday I restarted several times and it refused to
work.

Thanks for pointing the indexing info out - I didn't know that was there.
Is there a way to completely re-index a project if I need to in the future?

I don't know what's going on, but since I'm in Copenhagen I'll blame Loki.

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>