I have changed from gcc to clang (4.0) in the kit and the parsing seems
OK now.

Apparently it is the combination of gcc and clang that causes the
problem. Could it be that clang tries to interpret the gcc standard
headers and fails? Maybe one should take provision to always use the
clang header files in syntax checking?

I will file a bug report