Hi Andy,

yes, non-Qt Company people have a voice. This discussion here is taking place in the Qt Project, not just the Qt Company.

Cheers,
Robert

Am 22.02.2018 um 14:39 schrieb Andy:
If non-Qt Company people have a voice, I'm with Simon. More info is needed.

Do you see this shipping as a built-in plugin for Qt Creator?

If so, would this data collection be opt-in?

How is the user informed about exactly what is being collected and how the
data is used?

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>