Hi Michael,

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 2:34 PM, Michael Jackson <mike.jack...@bluequartz.net>
wrote:
> I'm using Qt classes, we compile on Linux (GCC), macOS (clang) and Windows
> (VS 2015/2017). We use C++ and CMake for the build system. The part that
> throws a false positive is a custom build step where we call "cmake -P" to
> load another generated script. It is that script that puts out the error
> messages. I used to have the absolute path to the CMake script file as part
> of the output but that seemed to trigger the error. Now I just put "MKDOCS:
> Something happened" and that seems to not trigger the error messages.
>
> Could you point me to the regex expressions? I don't really have the source
> for QtCreator up and compiling at the moment.

Sure. These should cover most of them:

https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/tree/src/plugins/qtsupport/qtparser.cpp
https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/tree/src/plugins/projectexplorer/gccparser.cpp
https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/tree/src/plugins/projectexplorer/gnumakeparser.cpp
https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/tree/src/plugins/projectexplorer/ldparser.cpp
https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/tree/src/plugins/projectexplorer/osparser.cpp
https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/tree/src/plugins/cmakeprojectmanager/cmakeparser.cpp

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho. Sitz der