Hi Sree!

I think you are seriously underestimating the task at hand. I do not
see how you will do all this in the timeframe set by google for GSoC.

One step in the direction you are aiming at is to implement a
filesystem wrapper and introduce that into creator. That is a gigantic
task in itself.

Best Regards,
Tobias