FWIW I do (sometimes?) get a dialog like Nikos (MSVC 2017):

[image: 2018-07-16 10_29_04-Exception Triggered.jpg]

(What's "The inferior"?)

Once that's dismissed, however, the only place I can find the info is
digging through the debugger log.

It would be useful to indicate in the thread menu which thread crashed
along with the reason. Maybe add to the menu entry:

  "#0 - crashed (division by zero)"

or something like that.

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com