I added qtcreator-dev.qch  qtcreator.qch manually to the Qt Assistant. And nothing found except "Extending Qt Creator Manual" chapter. IMO it is little for over 8MB compressed documentation files... So please answer to my question... Is there something I missed? or: Is this chapter cover every topics related to the Qt Creator code documentation?