Best regards,
Aleksey
Linked in https://www.linkedin.com/in/alekseykontsevich

30.08.2018, 18:20, "Frederik Gladhorn" <frederik.gladh...@qt.io>:

On torsdag 30. august 2018 12.55.17 CEST Lars Knoll wrote:

 Agreed. Frederik, could you help with creating the required repos?

I can create the repos. How do you imagine importing the existing code,
assuming that's the idea?
Should this be a clone of the existing stuff or fresh repos where we start
with a review of the existing code bases?

 Connected Creator plugin: qt-cresator/plugin-connectedcreator

I'd suggest: qt-creator/plugin-telemetry

 Telemetry library: playground/telemetry

If this is supposed to become an official Qt library at some point, it should
probably be something like qttelemetry, but starting in playground would means
it needs moving and renaming eventually in any case. The closer we can get to
the final location, the better.

Cheers,
Frederik

 Thanks,