Hi again,

Have question about QtC help system as well. I saw there was some class which
emits signal when some document openned in help system with help page URI as
argument: (Core::HelpManager) or something. Now can't find it. Whether it was
removed or such functionality does not exist?

--
Best regards,
Aleksey