True, there is a conversation there but I think both the Creator devs and the
community need to have conversation about the future of the clang-tidy
integration.

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-23348 reported the issue. It was
marked as "won't fix".

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-23349 reports the lack of text
markers in the editor. So far this is still left open even though we are in the
RC part of 4.12 which means we are left with another half-baked release of
QtCreator. So how long do we have to wait to actually get the same usability
that we had back in 4.10? 6 months, 1 year or never? Was there a large amount
of feedback stating that the markup in the editor was an issue?

--
Mike Jackson

´╗┐On 3/25/20, 11:36 AM, "Qt-creator on behalf of Marco Bubke"