Hi Tobias

Thanks for all you did for the CMake integration into QtCreator: I could not live without it! My main projects are all CMake and Qt based, and my favorite working environment is QtCreator because it is the same in both Windows and Linux.

I downloaded and installed the newest version this morning - no obvious flaws so far. Reducing the number of ways to interact sounds like a good idea to improve maintainability also by others and avoid "strange behaviours" that were in the past often enough causes of trouble. Marrying CMake and QtCreator means to bring together two very different concepts and ways of working, so for me it's almost a miracle that it is working so well right now - with not too many things that you simply have to get used to...

So first of all I wish you all the best for your own further developments!

And second I would be happy if some equally competent developer would step into your responsibility - because it would be sad if the CMake/QtCreator cooperation would eventually fall apart due to neglect...

Best regards,
Cornelis